Monday, February 16, 2009

Illustration Stuff

I will be posting some of my "finished" works as well as a few from sketchbook pages, both of which I never really show anybody, so to everyone (if there are any of you) reading, you're in for a treat.

I'll be preparing for the CIA Illustration Spring Show by revising work that I think is total trash and color correcting work that is "alright." In addition, I'll be preparing pencil layouts this week for a Faber Castell children's coloring book (not as lame as it sounds) that will really test how childish I can draw. Seriously, I need to figure out how to draw farm animals that 5 year olds would be really into in the next 2 days or this job could go to someone else who already draws like a child. Wish me luck, I'm in over my head with work this week, and it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down anytime soon.

No comments: